Disposable face masks are recommended where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, and in areas of significant community-based transmission. These disposable face masks help block exhaled droplets to help prevent the further spread of contagious diseases. These masks are certified under the YY/T0969-2013 standard for single-use face masks and meet requirements outlined in most government directives for wearing face masks in public gatherings.
This mask is made of soft, non-woven fabric that is odorless and soft to the touch to avoid skin irritation. The elastic ear loops are flat and designed to fit the ear without excessive strain.
Features & details:
- 3-layers of Protection: Made with three layers of soft non-woven polypropylenes that prevent the inhalation or exhalation of respiratory droplets.
- Easy to Breathe Through: Highly breathable non-woven fabric makes breathing just as easy as if you weren’t wearing a mask.
- Comfortable Fit: This mask is only 0.04 mm thick and adds almost no pressure to your face. The elastic ear loops are flat and designed to fit the ear without excessive strain.
- Skin-Friendly Materials: Made of soft, non-woven fabric that is odorless and soft to the touch to avoid skin irritation.
- High-quality manufacturing process: Three precision-folded layers to conform to any face, a bendable nose piece to improve the face mask seal, a lattice hemming-stitched edge to ensure layers stay together, and a solid ear-loop weld so elastics stay attached.